Friday, November 9, 2012

    Various‎ – Freestyle's Ultimate Collection Volume 71 @ HQ 320K





    Tracklist:
     
     
    01. When The Pieces Fall - Yolanda MIlla
    02. No More Tears - Abby Lynn
    03. One More Chance - Mark Millan
    04. Another Side Of The Story - Joey Kidd
    05. Diana - Collage
    06. Take Me I'm Yours - Quadlibet
    07. Lisa Marie - Rio Diege
    08. You Showed Me - Susan Santiago
    09. Come With Me - Information Society
    10. Is - Tainted Glass
    11. One More Night - Marco Gil
    12. Victim Of Pleasure - Mandy Smith
    13. Memories - Lil' Suzy
    14. Spring Love - The Cover Girls
     
     
     
    LINK:
     
     
     
    

    4 comments:

    1. These are AWESOME sound. I just hafta know...How they being dubbed? I was about to start dubbing alot of freestyle records for digital, and was not sure how to do it

      ReplyDelete
    2. Thanks man check out this website...
      http://www.digitaldjtips.com/2010/12/rip-tunes-vinyl-mp3/

      ReplyDelete
    3. K. Thanks soooo much. It is RARE, it seems, to find warm sounding vinyl rips like supposed to be. Usually always WAY to hot. Love the site BTW. As soon as I get started, maybe I can help some.

      ReplyDelete
    4. Not a problem...The vinyl rips are the way it was ment to be heard!
      Keep in touch!!

      ReplyDelete

    LinkWithin

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...