Monday, November 5, 2012

    Various‎ – Freestyle's Ultimate Collection Volume 73 @ HQ 320K





    Tracklist:
     
     
    01. Only In The Night - The Voice In Fashion
    02. Don't Ever Want Me To Lose Your Love - Johnny O
    03. Am I Gonna Be The One - Groove Therapy
    04. I Wanna Hold You - Coro
    05. Love Gives No Second Chances - Manuella
    06. Bring Back Your Love - Debra Shawn
    07. Never Too Late - Stefanie Bennette
    08. Look Into Your Eyes - Triad
    09. I Never Knew - Robbie
    10. Don't Say Goodbye - Anthony Thomas
    11. When I'm Gone - Rockell
    12. Baby I Love You So - Michael Christopher
    13. Limit Your Lovin' - The Well Reds
    14. C'mon Lover - Wendi Rogers
     
     
     
    LINK:
     
     
     
    

    2 comments:

    1. Wow! Cool stuff!

      It looks like you gonna post 1 - 72 as well starting backwards...


      Thanks!

      ReplyDelete
    2. Thanks giallokiller!
      Yes going backwards, Funk-Im is posting his from the beginning.

      Enjoy!!

      ReplyDelete

    LinkWithin

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...