By Request Only
To the best of my knowledge, this was only sent out as a promo to DJs. Rare to have. Therefor, only available by request.
...Don't think was ever sold retail as a CD single, but over last 30 years, I have forgot a few things
Nice Nyasia song. Four days posted and no requests yet! This is a rare CD Single in high quality rip!!
Maybe not as rare as I thought?
No, it is rare! According to Discogs, last one sold for $146.00 back in March of 2023!
'd like to request links! Thanks Tony for all you Share!starmusic04@gmail.com
DJ Rhythm I am requesting the link for this release please, djmattb808@yahoo.com
Thank you for sending me the link
Thanks guys! DJ Rhythm and Tony P for sharing with us
Thank you brother Tony P. for sharing this rare CD Promo by artist NyasiaPlease send it to me via email juliocaldassoares@hotma.com
Am a late follower of the blog. Am hot it's not too late to request for the link to Nyasia promo. jefferson2ndhlovu@gmail.com is my email. Thank you
To the best of my knowledge, this was only sent out as a promo to DJs. Rare to have. Therefor, only available by request.
ReplyDelete...Don't think was ever sold retail as a CD single, but over last 30 years, I have forgot a few things
DeleteNice Nyasia song.
ReplyDeleteFour days posted and no requests yet!
This is a rare CD Single in high quality rip!!
Maybe not as rare as I thought?
DeleteNo, it is rare! According to Discogs, last one sold for $146.00 back in March of 2023!
Delete'd like to request links! Thanks Tony for all you Share!
ReplyDeletestarmusic04@gmail.com
DJ Rhythm I am requesting the link for this release please, djmattb808@yahoo.com
ReplyDeleteThank you for sending me the link
DeleteThanks guys! DJ Rhythm and Tony P for sharing with us
ReplyDeleteThank you brother Tony P. for sharing this rare CD Promo by artist Nyasia
ReplyDeletePlease send it to me via email juliocaldassoares@hotma.com
Am a late follower of the blog. Am hot it's not too late to request for the link to Nyasia promo. jefferson2ndhlovu@gmail.com is my email. Thank you
ReplyDelete