Saturday, April 13, 2024

    The Cover Girls – Funk Boutique CD Maxi-Single (1991) @ WAV (Repost)



    The Cover Girls "Funk Boutique" CD Maxi-Single with the very underrated song "Don't Stop Now" not found in any of their albums!






    5 comments:

    1. I've been looking for this . U are the man tony , a re-up will be greatly appreciated

      ReplyDelete
    2. zippyshare don't work, can you please upload in another server, Thanks in advanced.

      ReplyDelete
    3. Don’t stop now. That was a good one. It was so “unknown”, when I used it on a FM mixshow in 2014, the thread, then was google plus, had peeps asking what the song was I mixed. Even the mix show coordinator didn’t know what the track was. I still have that mix that aired a decade later.

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. I hear you! Such a great song DJ's just don't play this track as much!!

        Delete

    LinkWithin

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...