Tuesday, November 27, 2012

    Various‎ – Freestyle's Ultimate Collection Volume 62 @ HQ 320K





    Tracklist:
     
     
    01. Loving You Like Crazy - Corina
    02. Stranger In My House Of Love - Lissette Melendez
    03 Falling In Love - Lil' Suzy
    04. I Love You - Johnny O
    05. It Must Be Love - Tonasia
    06. Distant Emotions - Margie Martinee
    07. I Don't Need Your Love - Angelina
    08. I Do Both Jay & Jane - La Rissa
    09. Now That Is Over - Artie
    10. Tonight - Sammy
    11. Only Time Will Tell - Annette
    12. My Heart Holds The Key - Maria Venchura
    13. Latin Lover - M'ors
    14. Thinking Of You - Cynthia
     
     
     
    LINK:
     
     
     
     
    

    4 comments:

    1. Thanks again pal. Just wanted to tell you again that this is the greatest compilation of any kind of music ever!
      This one even surpasses the "Forgotten Freestyle Gems" series from Freestyle Underground!

      ReplyDelete
    2. Most definitely gialloiller, the quality is superb, simply awsome all club jams a it's best!

      ReplyDelete
    3. For sure, the only complaint I've got are the many incorrect spellings and wrong artist credits but that's okay. I'm just overly glad to have the ultimate Freestyle collection! :)

      ReplyDelete
    4. Yes Giallokiller their are a few incorrect but like you said it's all good.
      Enjoyyyyyy!!!!

      ReplyDelete

    LinkWithin

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...