Have a few seled copies still. With the recent Metro Message I posted, I figured record the first issue of the label. Hopefully the rest as remasters from Metropolitam come soon here after.
No problem. I was gonna leave out the metro message…but thought, well, let’s keep it. I kinda forgot how clean their records sounded in 80s. They must have changed their vinyl type later on like most did. Lower purity quality.
Have a few seled copies still. With the recent Metro Message I posted, I figured record the first issue of the label. Hopefully the rest as remasters from Metropolitam come soon here after.
ReplyDeleteGreat post DJ Rythm!
DeleteA classic banger 👌
Thank you!!!!
ReplyDeleteNo problem. I was gonna leave out the metro message…but thought, well, let’s keep it. I kinda forgot how clean their records sounded in 80s. They must have changed their vinyl type later on like most did. Lower purity quality.
ReplyDeleteThanx for the muzik
ReplyDeleteThanks for the classic!
ReplyDelete