Same. I kinda been away. Wild hair. Dug out some the old hard house/ Latin house Chicago hard house records from mid 90s and been mixing with them. Freestyle kinda took break from. Maybe I record a record to post of freestyle (not the audiophile guronso be serato use quality. Haha
Merry Christmas everyone! Whoever visits my blog!!
ReplyDeleteSame. I kinda been away. Wild hair. Dug out some the old hard house/ Latin house Chicago hard house records from mid 90s and been mixing with them. Freestyle kinda took break from. Maybe I record a record to post of freestyle (not the audiophile guronso be serato use quality. Haha
DeleteCool, I was wondering if you have Sergio 12" Inch In and out of love from 1991?
DeleteI pulled it out. Is not a retail copy. Is a promo copy. I’ll clean it up and dub and see how comes out sometime over holidays
DeleteThat would be great DJ Rythm!
ReplyDeleteHappy Holidays!!