Monday, August 14, 2023

    Visagé – In Your Eyes @ WAV

     Seen In Comments as a request from here:

    Freestyle Explosion: Giggles ‎– Love Letter 12'' Vinyl Single @ HQ FULL WAV RESOLUTION!


    This IS NOT the original Onna Roll pressing, but a later 2017 Re-Issue, thus the variance in track names.  Not all old masters are 100% recoverable.

    In Your Eyes Visagé

    In Your Eyes (Extended Club Dance Mix) Visagé

    In Your Eyes (Dance House Mix) Visagé

    In Your Eyes (Dance-A-Pella Mix) Visagé

    In Your Eyes (Bits & Pieces Mix) Visagé

    Request Only

    12 comments:

    1. Thanks For Sharing This, I Would Love To have A Copy, dj.murdock24@yahoo.com Thanks

      ReplyDelete
    2. Hi DJ Rhythm, how are u friend?
      Please do u can send me the link to download?
      Thanks for sharing with us

      ReplyDelete
    3. Wutz up DJ Rythm, can u please send me tha link to download: djtraxz2@hotmail.com Thanx

      ReplyDelete
    4. Intersting. Love this song, is this a remaster or something? Anyway, would be happy to receive a download link also. thanks
      -tony

      ReplyDelete
    5. Wow, I just realized that you actually posted this because I requested the single in 2016. Thank you very much! Please send the link to nasty1@wolke7.net
      -tony

      ReplyDelete
    6. Yup I saw the comment considering something to post a digital release of and went, i can handle that request.

      ReplyDelete
    7. Thank you very much for sharing this wonder friend. contatojfpersonalizado@gmail.com

      ReplyDelete
    8. Would i be able yo ask for link? Thanks

      ReplyDelete
    9. Thanks For Sharing This, I Would Love To have A Copy, can you send me please: aherrera732@gmail.com

      ReplyDelete

    LinkWithin

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...