I still have master recording. Provide constructive Input. Never claimed to be a vinyl dubber. I think I got too wide and removed too much 60Hz. I can later change the ZIP and make available again. Good track though I wanted to dub for serato
No Problem. Thought try and dub some vinyl. By no means the audiophile person. Good track. Hidden gem, as mercury records not really known to cut tracks with freestyle element
I still have master recording. Provide constructive Input. Never claimed to be a vinyl dubber. I think I got too wide and removed too much 60Hz. I can later change the ZIP and make available again. Good track though I wanted to dub for serato
ReplyDeleteThanks For This
ReplyDeleteNice track, new to me never heard of this track. Thanks for sharing 👍
ReplyDeleteNo Problem. Thought try and dub some vinyl. By no means the audiophile person. Good track. Hidden gem, as mercury records not really known to cut tracks with freestyle element
ReplyDeleteGreat track. Drumapella is for me other great version on this record. Thanks for this very good post
ReplyDeleteThe link is not working for me?
ReplyDelete