Of ALL the things Tony Garcia produced in the mid 90's, this would have to be one of my favorites. Was a good "crossover" track when the Euro / US Dance was coming to an end.
Thanks angelowagner2012@gmail.com
Thanks For The Great Post dj.murdock24@yahoo.com
Good one DJ Rythm killer track!!
Just seen comments. You email the links? If not I can do
I do my best sometimes. Seen gap in posts so box o goodies I went thru for another post.
Álbum muito raro aqui no Bradil plêiade, thanks, angelowagner2012@gmail.com
WOW! Hey Tony P,Please send me this link! I love very it!!Thanks for sharing
Please download angelowagner2012@gmail.com
Thank you so much for sharing this song DJ Rythm
excellent post would you like to send the link to nmusic_@outlook.comI will be grateful.
Thank you so much for sharing DJ Rhythm! if possibleplease send me the link
DJ Rythm thank you in advance, please send the linkangelowagner2012@gmail.com
Hey DJ Rgythm,Thanks for sharing with us!Please send me the link too, if possible!djmarinhoalf@gmail.com
Dj Rythm, Tony... Requesting link, Please Thanks!!! mark_muniz@hotmail.com
Please send me this link!
Need your email address Richy Lee!
excellent post would you like to send the link to starmusic04@gmail.comI will be grateful.
Of ALL the things Tony Garcia produced in the mid 90's, this would have to be one of my favorites. Was a good "crossover" track when the Euro / US Dance was coming to an end.
ReplyDeleteThanks angelowagner2012@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteThanks For The Great Post dj.murdock24@yahoo.com
ReplyDeleteGood one DJ Rythm killer track!!
ReplyDeleteJust seen comments. You email the links? If not I can do
DeleteI do my best sometimes. Seen gap in posts so box o goodies I went thru for another post.
DeleteÁlbum muito raro aqui no Bradil plêiade, thanks, angelowagner2012@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteWOW! Hey Tony P,
ReplyDeletePlease send me this link! I love very it!!
Thanks for sharing
Please download angelowagner2012@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for sharing this song DJ Rythm
ReplyDeleteexcellent post would you like to send the link to nmusic_@outlook.com
ReplyDeleteI will be grateful.
Thank you so much for sharing DJ Rhythm! if possible
ReplyDeleteplease send me the link
DJ Rythm thank you in advance, please send the link
ReplyDeleteangelowagner2012@gmail.com
Hey DJ Rgythm,
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing with us!
Please send me the link too, if possible!
djmarinhoalf@gmail.com
Dj Rythm, Tony... Requesting link, Please Thanks!!! mark_muniz@hotmail.com
ReplyDeletePlease send me this link!
ReplyDeleteNeed your email address Richy Lee!
Deleteexcellent post would you like to send the link to starmusic04@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteI will be grateful.