Yes it is. I have the 12” Single, but this allows for not having to record it for Serato. This version has some good beat breaks in it to re-do in Serato Flip.
It’s a classic in my book. Relatively hard to find, especially the 12” single. If someone offers up for sale, can be pricy. Why I keep my two copies of it.
el enlace se publicará una vez que haya 25 comentarios separados sobre el tema. nadie recibirá ningún enlace por correo electrónico, ya que el enlace se publicará después de que se cumpla el requisito de comentarios.
I suppose this won’t reach threshold. No one seems to be interested in commenting on this track. As many who show as followers, figured be able to get 25 comments. We see how goes. Later I’ll pull the post I guess
I hear you DJ Rythm give a few more days. As you mention this is hard to find, especially the 12” single. There is a couple up for sale on ebay for big dollars!
Great song!
ReplyDeleteYes it is. I have the 12” Single, but this allows for not having to record it for Serato. This version has some good beat breaks in it to re-do in Serato Flip.
DeleteA great song, can't wait to get it. @}--,--
ReplyDeleteHot Track, This Is A Great Mix Track
ReplyDeleteNice song , waiting for the link
ReplyDeleteNew to me, Can't wait to hear it
ReplyDeleteIt’s a classic in my book. Relatively hard to find, especially the 12” single. If someone offers up for sale, can be pricy. Why I keep my two copies of it.
Deletehello Tony thanks so much for sharing this single!
ReplyDeleteOne of the best freestyle song from Chicago.
ReplyDeletewowoo excelente single espero montes muy pronto el link o si me lo puede enviar este es mi correo henryfrees885@g
ReplyDeletemail.com
el enlace se publicará una vez que haya 25 comentarios separados sobre el tema. nadie recibirá ningún enlace por correo electrónico, ya que el enlace se publicará después de que se cumpla el requisito de comentarios.
DeleteI suppose this won’t reach threshold. No one seems to be interested in commenting on this track. As many who show as followers, figured be able to get 25 comments. We see how goes. Later I’ll pull the post I guess
ReplyDeleteI hear you DJ Rythm give a few more days.
DeleteAs you mention this is hard to find, especially the 12” single. There is a couple up for sale on ebay for big dollars!
https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=m570.l1313&_nkw=First+Class+-+My+Sweet+Rose&_sacat=0&LH_TitleDesc=0&_odkw=basketball+box&_osacat=0&_sop=1
Yea. It is hard to get. I see joanie hold on now from wise guy records peeps want like $100 for it.
ReplyDeleteMaybe I dig out a copy and record it. But I was never good at dubbing vinyl.
DeleteHey Tony. Go ahead and post up link to this. I just pulled out the 12” single. I see what can do with it and up the ante on it.
ReplyDeleteOk DJ Rythm will do!
DeleteLink now available click on download!!
Kewl. Need to clean the vinyl more, but that digital release sounds like what is labeled on the single as original mix version. Still good stuff
DeleteThanx for tha link guyz, I really appreciate it.
ReplyDeleteNo problem. Tony fixed file. My bad. I put into self extracting archive so was like an exe file
DeleteThx friends!
ReplyDeleteThank you guys.
ReplyDelete