Thanks for Vol.1, do you have the rest of the volumes.
I have them. Give me time to put together in same flavors as I did vol 1
Awesome!!That would be great!!!
thank you congratulation
Tony thanks for sharing a hug
I was gonna post lol Awesome post i can re scan the cd and pix if u want ,, i posted them on discogs but not my best scanisca lol
Thank you Tony P for sharing this collection.
You're welcome FMN!Credits to DJ Rythm and Alex!!
Thanks for Vol.1, do you have the rest of the volumes.
ReplyDeleteI have them. Give me time to put together in same flavors as I did vol 1
DeleteAwesome!!
DeleteThat would be great!!!
thank you congratulation
ReplyDeleteTony thanks for sharing a hug
ReplyDeleteI was gonna post lol Awesome post i can re scan the cd and pix if u want ,, i posted them on discogs but not my best scanisca lol
ReplyDeleteThank you Tony P for sharing this collection.
ReplyDeleteYou're welcome FMN!
DeleteCredits to DJ Rythm and Alex!!