Nice upload bro this cd i never got, thank you
You're welcome bro!
Hello, Is it possible to re upload this cd? Thank you so much.
DJ Papa C. I looked in my archives and can't seem to find it. Sorry but I will try to get for you!
I plan on going to Dallas in a week. If patient, I’ll go in my storage and get it and bring back the cd. Maybe I’ll bring box I know that is in and pot lock for future.
DJ Rythm that would be great! Who knows what you might find!!
Thank you! :)
DJ Papa C. I've got it from my friend who original ripped for me. Link has been updated!
Thank you so much!!! :)
You're welcome!
Good deal. Guess don’t have to trip my temperature controlled storage unit in Dallas next week.
Nice upload bro this cd i never got, thank you
ReplyDeleteYou're welcome bro!
DeleteHello, Is it possible to re upload this cd? Thank you so much.
ReplyDeleteDJ Papa C. I looked in my archives and can't seem to find it. Sorry but I will try to get for you!
DeleteI plan on going to Dallas in a week. If patient, I’ll go in my storage and get it and bring back the cd. Maybe I’ll bring box I know that is in and pot lock for future.
ReplyDeleteDJ Rythm that would be great! Who knows what you might find!!
DeleteThank you! :)
ReplyDeleteDJ Papa C. I've got it from my friend who original ripped for me. Link has been updated!
DeleteThank you so much!!! :)
ReplyDeleteYou're welcome!
DeleteGood deal. Guess don’t have to trip my temperature controlled storage unit in Dallas next week.
ReplyDelete