Friday, February 26, 2016

    Sweet Sensation – Hooked On You CD Promo @ HQ Lossless Flac!

     
     
     
    LINK:
     
     

    10 comments:

    1. Thanx Tony, this is great maxi, I Remember this with another CD cover, this maybe is remaster Edition.

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. You are right it is a different cover, I never kept most covers. this is the only cover I found with the matching name single.

        Delete
    2. The cover I remember is this:
      https://www.discogs.com/es/release/4339070-Hooked-On-You/images

      thanx for the single.

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. I'm not sure if that's the cover also, remember this is the CD Promo single...

        https://www.discogs.com/Sweet-Sensation-Hooked-On-You/release/2206371


        Delete
      2. sometimes cd-promo for radio stations don't have any front cover only the back cover..
        and the rare sale versions sometimes have covers in front, I'm not sure, I have ''love child'' from Sweet sensation without cover in front, and other with cover the same cd, only one is promo and the other is buy version.

        Delete
      3. Very true I remember some of those...Well I'll leave the cover up for now.

        Maybe someone can prove us otherwise!

        Delete
    3. The link is down... :(

      ReplyDelete
    4. Hey if you can,can you please update or email me the link. Thank you so much.

      ReplyDelete

    LinkWithin

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...