Thanks Tony, this is a great Maxi single. thanks for sharing. I'm very new to your blog. If i may go slightly off topic I have the 2cd "Expose - Exposure" remaster in mp3 (320) if you want me to upload it for you to share with your viewers, let me know Thanks... CT80s
oh by the way is there a chance you could re-up a couple expose singles? "What you don't know" CD single and "Tell Me Why" cd single? and also the "What You Don't Know" CD? be much appreciated, im new here. thank you
Thanks Tony, this is a great Maxi single. thanks for sharing. I'm very new to your blog. If i may go slightly off topic I have the 2cd "Expose - Exposure" remaster in mp3 (320) if you want me to upload it for you to share with your viewers, let me know Thanks... CT80s
ReplyDeleteThanks for your visit CT80s and welcome to my page!
DeleteI have 2nd CD "Exposure" posted. I'll re-up the other ones you asked for.
Regards Tony...
greatly appreciated, thank you
Deleteoh by the way is there a chance you could re-up a couple expose singles? "What you don't know" CD single and "Tell Me Why" cd single? and also the "What You Don't Know" CD? be much appreciated, im new here. thank you
ReplyDeleteMuchas gracias Tony, otro más de expose super.
ReplyDeleteSugiero:
Promise Circle: Easy To Touch, Be Mine Tonight
Você é bem-vindo Carlos!
DeletePromise Circle "Be Mine Tonight" ta postado, outro que não tenho.
Tony quiero decir:
ReplyDeleteBe Mine Tonight: Club Mix, Be Dub Tonight, 2 Dub, Radio Edit.
Easy To Touch: Vocal Club Mix, Easy To Dub, Radio Edit
Gracias.
Desculpe Carlos não tê-los!
DeleteOk Tony gracias
ReplyDelete