Monday, July 21, 2014

    Various – Fierce Freestyle Classics Volume 1 @ HQ 320K




    Tracklist:


    01. St John's Fierce Intro
    02. Monet - Do You Remember
    03. The Cover Girls - Show Me
    04. Summertime, Summertime
    05. Judy Torres - Come Into My Arms
    06. Stress Beats
    07. Trinere - They're Playing Our Songs
    08. Freestyle - Don't Stop The Rock
    09. C Bank - I Won't Stop Loving You
    10. 23 Purple Beats
    11. Stevie B - Spring Love
    12. Jaya - If You Leave Me Now
    13. Buffy - Give Me
    14. Talungouda Beats
    15. Rochelle - Praying For An Angel
    16. When I Hear The Laughter
    17. Acid Factor - Fantasy
    18. Breakdown - (Wild) 94.9 Beats Per Minute
    19. Jossette - In A Dream
    20. Vicious Outro








    2 comments:

    1. Anyone need a CUESHEET? I have all three albums, and can extract the CUESHEET if needed.

      Just a side note, if ripping mix CDs, please extract a CUESHEET.

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. That would be great Nathan, send it to my e-mail.
        Thanks!

        Delete

    LinkWithin

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...