A Nathan rip...Enjoy!
thank you for that.. do you have this compilation http://www.discogs.com/Various-Freestyle-Nights-Volume-1/release/5283339 or more singles from wise guy records?
Check The Underground of diggin' Freestyle blog.http://funk-im.blogspot.com/2013/10/freestyle-nights-vol1-lossless.html
I have that album. I also have all the 12" singles. Have to get with Tony if he wants them to post. The CD will be easy, the singles will take time.
Nathan the CD would be great.
Does anybody have freestyle tour 2007 produced by Tony Garcia? Thank you!
Sorry I meant freestyle tour 2006
Don't have Oleg, hopefully someone passing thru just might have it.
Hi Nathan. thanks for answer me. If its possible for you and Tony, for me it's fine the cd. i just want the opportunity to listen to the songs.
A Nathan rip...Enjoy!
ReplyDeletethank you for that.. do you have this compilation http://www.discogs.com/Various-Freestyle-Nights-Volume-1/release/5283339 or more singles from wise guy records?
ReplyDeleteCheck The Underground of diggin' Freestyle blog.
Deletehttp://funk-im.blogspot.com/2013/10/freestyle-nights-vol1-lossless.html
I have that album. I also have all the 12" singles. Have to get with Tony if he wants them to post. The CD will be easy, the singles will take time.
ReplyDeleteNathan the CD would be great.
DeleteDoes anybody have freestyle tour 2007 produced by Tony Garcia? Thank you!
ReplyDeleteSorry I meant freestyle tour 2006
ReplyDeleteDon't have Oleg, hopefully someone passing thru just might have it.
DeleteHi Nathan. thanks for answer me. If its possible for you and Tony, for me it's fine the cd. i just want the opportunity to listen to the songs.
ReplyDelete