Wednesday, March 12, 2014

    Various – Tazmania Freestyle - Mega, Mega, Mega Mix, Vol. 3 CD (1996) @ HQ 320K

     
     
     
    MIX - 1
    The Philly Steak Hoagie Mix (Sure Tastes Good)
     
    MIX - 2
    The Center City Mix (Gonna Have Some Fun Now)
     
    LINK:
     
     
    Tracklist:
     
    1– Samantha White                                                 Be Sure
    2– Kuriosity                                                 In Your Arms Tonight
    3– L.F.X.                                                 Shattered Dreams
    4– Pure Pleazure                                                 You Are The One
    5– Anthony                                                 All I Want
    6– Self Image                                                 One True Love Affair
    7– Miguel Reyes, Jr.                                                 Those Were The Times
    8– Gina Lanze                                                 You Threw It All Away
    9– Pain                                                 I'm The One To Blame
    10– Soniya                                                 Remember
    11– L.D. Rios                                                 Your Only Lover
    12– Tolga                                                 Just Another Night
    13– Stefanie Bennett                                                 I'll Never Forget You
    14– Bobby Delante                                                 Deja Vue
    15– Joe Zangie                                                 Through And Through
    16– Miguel Reyes, Jr.                                                 Those Were The Times
    17– Pure Pleazure                                                 You Are The One
    18– Stefanie Bennett                                                 Don't Let Me Go
    19– Megma                                                 Give It To Me
    20– Katja                                                 Ectasy
    21– Pure Pleazure                                                 I Need You Now
    22– Pure Pleazure                                                 When Will You Come Back To Me

    3 comments:

    1. Another great share thanks to Nathan!!!

      ReplyDelete
    2. Do you happen to have vol 1 & 2? Thank You!

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Oleg unfortunately I don't sorry.

        I have To Kool Chris Freestyle Forever cd volume 1, will post tomorrow.

        Delete

    LinkWithin

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...