Wednesday, February 27, 2013

    Various‎ – Freestyle's Ultimate Collection Volume 24 @ HQ 320K

     
     
     
     
    Tracklist:
     
     
    01. Inside Outside - The Cover Girls
    02. Dreamin' Of Love - Stevie B
    03. Touch Me With Your Heart - Eileen Flores
    04. Girl - Daize
    05. Died In Your Arms - Intonation Featuring Joee
    06. Destiny - Rocco
    07. Wait And See - Daydream
    08. Forever (Can't Let You Go) - Tony Garcia Featuring Reinald-O
    09. Betrayal - Spirit Matter
    10. My Favorite Girl - New Kids On The Block
    11. I Need You Now - Pure Peazure
    12. Latin Lover - Q-Pid Featuring Nikki Q
    13. Near Midnight - Boys Of Darkness
     
     
     
    LINK:
     
     
     

    6 comments:

    1. Thanx, rare to see New Kids On The Block in a Freestyle
      collection, I guess is the Freestyle version included in
      the album '' No More Games ''

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Yes indeed EIM mixed by Chris Barbosa and Mark Liggett!

        Delete
    2. Yeh!! Thanks Tony for keeping these going... I have a feeling that once I have checked all of these out - that I have heard all the GENUINELY REAL freestyle that has been produced!

      ReplyDelete
    3. thanks Tony these 12" freestyle versions tracks are bangin' much appreciated

      ReplyDelete

    LinkWithin

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...