Wednesday, December 5, 2012

    Various‎ – Freestyle's Ultimate Collection Volume 57 @ HQ 320K

     



    Tracklist:
     
     
    01. He Said She Said - Giggles
    02. Don't Go Away - Johnny O
    03. Nighttime Lovekind - Dino
    04. Time & Time Again - Luis Damon
    05. Stay With Me Tonight - Legacy
    06. You Take Me Higher - Charlie Babie
    07. Why Do You Treat Me Like You Do - The Nasty Boyz
    08. I'm The One - Nyasia
    09. I Was The One - Teaz II Pleaz
    10. Moving On - Janine
    11. One Man Woman - Alta Dustin
    12. Prove Your Love - Twice As Nice
    13. Let's Make Love - Vita
     
     
     
    LINK:
     
     
     
    

    2 comments:

    1. If your looking for the rest of this collection I put together yrs ago email me at alsdvd@yahoo.com, Who ever uploaded this must of got it from me yrs ago because I had made some changes on them I have all the way up to Vol. 225

      ReplyDelete
    2. Okay Alex send me volumes 76 - 100, I'll post them here!

      ReplyDelete

    LinkWithin

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...