Thank you. I have a friend who has Down Syndrome and loves Freestyle. He grew up listening to all this great music! He is 46. He says freestyle runs in his blood and in his veins. Thanks. Much appreciated.
Could you please update the link for Lisette Melendez – True To Life CD (1994) Much appreciated. Thanks for the Willie Valentin link. Much respect from Canada.
Hello Freestyle Music Friends, I love your site. I noticed most if not all of the links are dead. Could you please update the link please - Lisette Melendez – True To Life CD (1994) @ HQ 320K?
I remember listening to this CD when I was younger.
ReplyDeleteIs it possible to update the link please.
ReplyDeleteMuch appreciated.
Not a problem...Link has been updated!
DeleteThank you. I have a friend who has Down Syndrome and loves Freestyle. He grew up listening to all this great music! He is 46. He says freestyle runs in his blood and in his veins. Thanks.
DeleteMuch appreciated.
Could you please update the link for Lisette Melendez – True To Life CD (1994)
ReplyDeleteMuch appreciated.
Thanks for the Willie Valentin link.
Much respect from Canada.
No problem I'll update the link right now!
DeleteHello Freestyle Music Friends, I love your site. I noticed most if not all of the links are dead. Could you please update the link please - Lisette Melendez – True To Life CD (1994) @ HQ 320K?
ReplyDeleteThanks for the LOVE Josefina Benitez.
DeleteI'll re-up the link.