Thursday, November 10, 2011

    Various – Freestyle's Greatest Divas CD (1995) @ HQ Wave Sound




    Tracklist:

    1.Tiana – First True Love
    2.Lil Suzy – Take Me In Your Arms
    3.Judy Torres – No Reason To Cry
    4.Nocera – Summertime, Summertime
    5.Eileen Flores – Touch Me With Your Heart
    6.Laura Enea – This Is The Last Time
    7.Nayobe – Second Chance For Love
    8.Cynthia – Change On Me
    9.Nyasia – Who's Got Your Love
    10.Monet – My Heart Gets All The Breaks




    LINK:



    6 comments:

    1. I love this Blog!!! By any way can this link be fixed and the Vol.2 is down to and some 12" of micmac vol's are down also, Thanks for all your great work this site is Pure GOLD !!! Saludos desde PR !!!

      ReplyDelete
    2. Thanks for enjoying the blog.
      I'll fix the links in a couple of days.

      ReplyDelete
    3. Hi Tony,the link is broken,have another working link?

      ReplyDelete
    4. My pleasure!
      I had to upload in Mega file sharing, cause Rapidshare has gotten to complicated!!

      ReplyDelete

    LinkWithin

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...