I was actually going to ask you if you had this! Thanks for reading my mind! :-P
LOL...You're welcome!
Great band, great song. They are not just a one hit wonder. Thanks for posting (Stone)
great uploading, information society with walking away is stoping any activity , thanks again man!
It's my pleasure man!
Hi Tony, first of all, many congratulations for the blog! Is the best selection of freestyle songs I've ever seen.I've been looking for this cd single for a long time and would like to thank you for sharing it,Best regards,Medeirex
Many thanks Alexandre!
vlw amigos essas postagens
I was actually going to ask you if you had this! Thanks for reading my mind! :-P
ReplyDeleteLOL...You're welcome!
ReplyDeleteGreat band, great song. They are not just a one hit wonder. Thanks for posting (Stone)
ReplyDeletegreat uploading, information society with walking away is stoping any activity , thanks again man!
ReplyDeleteIt's my pleasure man!
ReplyDeleteHi Tony, first of all, many congratulations for the blog! Is the best selection of freestyle songs I've ever seen.
ReplyDeleteI've been looking for this cd single for a long time and would like to thank you for sharing it,
Best regards,
Medeirex
Many thanks Alexandre!
ReplyDeletevlw amigos essas postagens
ReplyDelete