Thank you so much for sharing this Nocera album, especially in 320k quality. Really appreciate it :D
It's a pleasure Melissa...Enjoy!!!
Very rare album, I have her cassette but I really enjoy this high quality MP3, Thank You for sharing!!!
It's a pleasure Arie!
Hello. Could you please re-upload, thank you :)
Hello TT TT, just finished uploading the link. Sorry for the delay!!Regards
Broken link. Again. Could you please re-up?. Sorry to bother you. Thanks a lot. Terrific quality.
Hi, Orlando the link has been updated!
Hi! I love your blog. Can you please re-up this album? Thanks in advance. :)
Hello, Album has been re-up!
Can I get a re-up on this cd.. would really appreciate it
Hi Jay, don't have the CD anymore. But I have uploaded the LP in Flac enjoy!
Thanks Tony .. you are the man..
Thank you so much for sharing this Nocera album, especially in 320k quality. Really appreciate it :D
ReplyDeleteIt's a pleasure Melissa...Enjoy!!!
ReplyDeleteVery rare album, I have her cassette but I really enjoy this high quality MP3, Thank You for sharing!!!
ReplyDeleteIt's a pleasure Arie!
ReplyDeleteHello. Could you please re-upload, thank you :)
ReplyDeleteHello TT TT, just finished uploading the link.
DeleteSorry for the delay!!
Regards
Broken link. Again. Could you please re-up?. Sorry to bother you. Thanks a lot. Terrific quality.
ReplyDeleteHi, Orlando the link has been updated!
DeleteHi! I love your blog. Can you please re-up this album? Thanks in advance. :)
ReplyDeleteHello, Album has been re-up!
DeleteCan I get a re-up on this cd.. would really appreciate it
ReplyDeleteHi Jay, don't have the CD anymore. But I have uploaded the LP in Flac enjoy!
DeleteThanks Tony .. you are the man..
ReplyDelete