If I said I was crazy about this record it might just be an understatement. I've been known to play it 10X in a row and enjoy it each and every time.
Got agree with you the more you play, the more you want to hear it.
yeah googling it failed (at least the 1st 2 pages) till I sussed the artist name from my old radio recording ....
Hey Tony, can this link be fixed Please? Great blog & Collection you have shared !!! Thank You, Great Job.
No problem link has been updated...Enjoy!
Hi bro, the link no longer workscould you update it again please?
Thank you
If I said I was crazy about this record it might just be an understatement. I've been known to play it 10X in a row and enjoy it each and every time.
ReplyDeleteGot agree with you the more you play, the more you want to hear it.
ReplyDeleteyeah googling it failed (at least the 1st 2 pages) till I sussed the artist name from my old radio recording ....
ReplyDeleteHey Tony, can this link be fixed Please? Great blog & Collection you have shared !!! Thank You, Great Job.
ReplyDeleteNo problem link has been updated...Enjoy!
DeleteHi bro, the link no longer works
ReplyDeletecould you update it again please?
Thank you
ReplyDelete